It’s Friday friends! Here is today’s edition of the Boulder Daily.
Shoutout to our premiere local sponsor, Stacey Potter Photography. Stacey has been one of the most trusted family and baby photographers in Boulder since 2008. Been meaning to send out holiday cards this year? Book your family’s session now!
Friday’s weather: Cooler with clouds and sun. High: 59 Low: 45.
Here are the top stories today in Boulder:
- Who is really behind the shadowy Safer Boulder? Is it a group that is the voice of the silent majority, or something more sinister? (Boulder Beat)
- Holy Mother Mary: You may not agree with the philosophy, but destroying someone’s display and spray painting political, pro-abortion messages all over their property? That certainly isn’t an ideal way to engage in a civil debate about a contested ideology. (CBS4)
- More hot water for city council candidate: The battle heats up between a candidate and Boulder residents that have filed a campaign finance complaint against a City Council candidate. (Reddit)
- Boulder tailor accused of sexual touching: A Boulder tailor is accused of inappropriately touching a woman and a girl as he tailored their clothes. Police are investigating whether or not there are more victims. (FOX31)
From our sponsor:
- Manhattan Short Film Festival: Dairy Arts Center. (3 p.m.)
- On-Farm Glean: UpRoot Colorado. (9-11 a.m.)
- Gone To The Dogs: Photo Exhibit-East Boulder Rec Center. (8 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
Boulder Patch Notebook
- Stories on Stage presents: “Harmony of the World,” a bittersweet romantic story featuring live music and song. (The Know)
- RTD public meeting: Sign up and share your feedback on RTD’s plan to change service beginning in January 2022. Route adjustments will affect Boulder bus routes 208, BOUND, BOLT, and AB. Three times to join the virtual meeting. Sign up here.
- Pete’s Coffee in Boulder Closing. Mixed emotions on this linked thread, as coffee retailer announces closure of this store on Oct. 3. (Reddit)
From our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
You’re officially in the loop for today. I’ll see you bright and early on Saturday morning with another installment of the Boulder Daily! If you’re enjoying these newsletters, please invite your friends and neighbors to join. Send them this link to subscribe. — Brad K. Evans
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Boulder Daily?
Reach out anytime to email@example.com.